Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Over half way done

Two weeks of Op Radiant Dawn are completed. And half way through the 3rd week. Feeling pretty good, my muscles are tired the next day but not sore and I'm able to perform well each day. This week I've gone up in weight on stacked pressing and LPP.
Also got my VFF, it's a very interesting experience. I've been wearing them with the Injinji socks and they are ok but much more comfortable without socks but that's just too cold this time of year. I've been wearing Sanuk shoes for over 2 years now and they have very flexible sole and not much padding or support but they don't even compare to how my feet feel in the VFF. It's like barefoot but better. In the Sanuk's I still have a tendency to heel strike but not in the VFF. Just this week I added a pair of SoleMates to them, these are adhesive pads that correct for Rothsbart foot which is what the PCI's do. Instead of attaching them to the ball of my foot I stuck them to the inside of my VFF and hopefully will get a lot of use out of them.

2 comments:

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Radiant Dawn is a great program. Are you still doing PTTP as well? I've taken my dead lift to new heights in the last 6 months.

P. J. said...

yeah, i'm really liking it and have started incorporating the biofeedback stuff. I'm not doing PTTP right now as op RD is plenty of volume by itself and I recover a bit slowly. Thanks for posting the sauna article btw, I've enjoyed your other guest posts.