Tuesday, March 24, 2009

updates

I just attended a seminar on minerals taught by Dr. Michael Dobbins, this was very enlightening. There is some great research coming out on how iodine deficient we are and the problems associated with that deficiency. Cancer, immune function, fibrocystic breast disease, possibly even birth defects. I don't want to attempt to give advice taking this mineral but a little reading will drive home the point of it's importance. For more check out the research here
though I think his product might be a bit strong for most people to start with.

Secondly I am undertaking a new kettlebell training routine the next 6 wks. A routine that is TOP SECRET and I am fortunate enough to be a guinea pig to test it out before the info is released to the public. I plan on getting some measurements and maybe video tomorrow so I can track my progress as far as body changes go. Next week I am starting the SP Purification Program which should help me make even better gains on the routine. I'll chronicle my experience with the purification as I go along. I'll be eating a lot cleaner than I usually do, so it should be interesting.

Last night was the first night of the top secret training and it is going to kick my butt. But in a good way.

2 comments:

Mike T Nelson said...

Interesting that we may be Iodine deficient despite increasing use of salt?

Thanks for the info and nice grip stuff here too!

For the hip flexors, try some Z Health drills that target navicular and middle cunneform in the foot/ankle. Try 3-5 reps, but at a very slow speed.

Rock on!
Mike T Nelson

P. J. said...

thanks for the Z-health tips, I will definitely give it a try.

Will blog a little more about iodine.