Sunday, April 19, 2009

These pipes are clean

One of my favorite lines from a cheesy movie, Cabin boy.

Just finished up the Standard Process purification program yesterday. 3 wks with no processed food. No grains, with the exception of some sprouted quinoa which is actually more of a seed and some soaked lentils. Had one sweet potato, had chicken once and the rest was fish and pasture fed beef. And most importantly no sugar. The rest was veggies and fruit added to my smoothies. All my meals were hand prepared, nothing prepackaged. I'll continue with most of the eating guidelines 80-90% of the time. Today I did have a little dessert. I really enjoyed the smoothies made with fruit, SP Complete and non-denatured whey protein. These will be my staple at breakfast even after the cleanse.

I only lost a couple pounds but my waist shrunk a bit. Which is the only place I needed to lose anything. I have more energy and am more motivated. Other than that I didn't notice any big changes, no healing reactions or anything. Oh, I did notice my feet burning and itching some during the last week. I didn't get to use the infrared sauna as much as I wanted.

Strength training is going well. Got a couple days behind on that program. Making great progress there. Just finished my 8th session. The 3rd "light" day. Despite doing a couple extra sets compared to day 1 I was actually less tired. I'm amazed at how quickly my body is adapting and my conditioning is improving.
I plan on retesting my BioMeridian scan later this week and a hair mineral analysis retest in a few weeks to see what kind of biochemical changes took place, if any.
The next course of action will be determined by test results. I am about to start some iodine loading therapy and will be supplementing with Tribulus in an attempt to boost testosterone levels. I will retest adrenal hormones and testosterone and estrogen via saliva in about a month.

Well that's it