Friday, November 16, 2007

DS II

Now that my schedule is getting back to normal and I have a gym set up at the office I am giving the Dreadfully Strong routine another go. I didn't stick with it that faithfully the first time. Today started out with an abbreviated version.
A1 - high pull 24kg , 3/3 x 4
A2 - split squat 50#, 3/3 x 4
this was done in EDT fashion alternating R A1 with R A2, then A1 L / A2 L for 7 min.
5 min rest
B1 - pullup bw +10#, 3 x 6
B2 - double MP , 16kg kb's , 3 x 5
again 7 min time period

Yesterday while my office manager was doing swings on a :15 on/ :45 off cycle I decided to follow along with pullups and chinups, alternating grips between sets. 5 reps the first 2 sets, 4 the next 3, a set of ring pushups, 3 reps the next 2 sets and another set of pushups.
Later did bottoms up C & P with 16kg, 2/2 x 2
I could feel all those pullups by the time I finished todays training

No comments: