Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm in love with Col. Wilma Deering

I started watching some episodes of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century today. I had the biggest crush on Erin Gray. Now I remember why. She was smokin' hot, as were several of the ladies that made guest appearances. They just don't make women like that anymore.
On another note, I am amazed at how effective "the party" methods of training are. For those who don't know I'm referring to the information put out by Pavel and the folks associated with DragonDoor. I have done very little training recently yet I am still able to press double 24kg bells and do pistols with a 20# bell. And yesterday I decided to attempt to power clean a BB that was 135# (a lift I've never really tried with a BB). Actually a bit to my surprise I did it. The form wasn't the best and if I were to practice that lift I would use a much lower weight to become proficient. But it went up and I didn't hurt myself. So thank you Comrades Pavel and RKC instructors for your informative products and a superior training style. Imagine what would be possible if I was consistently consistent with my training.

No comments: