Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The saga continues

It's been a while since I posted and I have completed my 14th day of training on the 40 day program. A couple weeks ago I took off 4 days in a row, with the exception of bending a SCF ultralite #2 to 180 degrees and rolling a frying in a demo I did for some students. Having that time off I came back strong on Monday, the rest of the week though I backed off a bit, went lighter than usual and focused on movement. This week I'm back to pushing the numbers a bit.
I'm noticing some things with the biofeedback. Initially chins, then pullups tested the best. Now they aren't testing well but 1 arm rows are. I am still testing pretty well with my soft tissue and stretching work but joint mobility is testing well now where as it didn't a few weeks ago. Kalos Sthenos style get-up give me a huge testable increase in ROM.
My DL numbers are climbing significantly and pressing numbers are going up slowly but consistently. I'm also testing well for adding in some grip work or bending at the end of a session.
I'm just barely 1/3 the way through and seeing good changes. I have a feeling things will progress faster for the rest of the program. I'm also noticing an increase in my appetite.

No comments: