Monday, June 16, 2008

Stormy Monday

Power was out at the office for a couple hours this afternoon.
I purchased the " Complete Video Guide to EDT " by Charles Staley. It was a great purchase. I've done some EDT inspired workouts in the past and enjoyed them, but it wasn't until watching these videos that I really understood how smart this system is. It also cleared up some errors I was doing in the past. You can easily incorporate KB's into this method of training.

So after watching these videos I've modified my program a bit. This will be a MWF routine. Tues and Thurs will be a relaxing stroll and Turkish Windmill Bars.

Warmed up with some Z-health

Zercher Lift - 100# x 2 reps x 4 sets

EDT- 7 mins ( I don't feel ready to launch into a 15 min PR Zone )
A1: BW pullups
A2: double MP -16kg kbs

17/17

Finger is feeling better- keeping up with the ice

No comments: