Thursday, November 20, 2008

increased volume

warmed up with some R-phase, toe-touch, thoracic rotation

DL - 135# x 5; 165# x 5; 185# x 5
suitcase DL - 135# x 1/1 x 2

Pistol - 2/2 x 3 holding onto green stretch band for assistance. tried to use the band as little as possible.

Bent Press - 16kg x 3/3; 24kg x 2/2 x 2

Club swinging- 10 and 15 reps with double clubs,

Though is doesn't look like much this was nearly twice the volume I'm used to, but I seemed to handle it ok. With my health program my improvements sneak up on me. I won't feel any different but one day I find myself doing more than I usually do, then a few weeks later I notice my drive has dropped off again. I haven't noticed if my ups are more frequent and my downs are less frequent. I suppose it would be beneficial to keep track of that.

No comments: