Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today's training

brief warm-up and rolled out hammies with the intracell. They claim this will prevent soreness and speed recovery.
12 min sessions with a 5 min rest.
Had to share the power rack today so had to wait on some of my reps on pushups. This combined with the heavier weight on DL slowed things down just a bit
A1: DL 155# (20# increase) - 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 - 20 total reps. I reset after every rep; double overhand grip.
A2: Ring pushups, slow - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 - 25 total reps
rest
B1: KB Snatch 24kg - 3/3 x 7 , 1/1 -did R/L back to back then rest , repeat - 22 total reps. Now if I could just complete that without setting the bell down I'd be able to pass the RKC cert.

My pace on the snatches was better than last time, plus I went another 2 mins.
Slowly but surely making progress.

2 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

you need some photos of them dreads up in this blog, yo.

P. J. said...

They are getting a little natty and I've almost cut them off a couple times but I'll some pics up to preserve them to history.