Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Working on the office

Last friday I went bouldering at Cooper's. Since then I've been working on the new office. Hauling lumber, prep work, and today hanging drywall. We've gotten quite a bit done but still have a lot more to do. I've been spending my lunches and evenings there since I have some folks to help me but that doesn't leave much time or energy for training. So it might be on hold for a bit until I get stuff done. At least I'm getting some real-life physical activity.

7 mins of FlowFit this evening.

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

How do you like the flowfit? I have tried Scott Sonnon's Warrior wellness. Is that fairly similar?

P. J. said...

I haven't tried Warrior Wellness. I do have Intu-Flow. Not all that similar. FlowFit is a combo of yoga, bodyweight exercises and joint mobility. It can be quite challenging. Plus they are giving them away.