Wednesday, October 8, 2008

T-minus 15 and counting

Two weeks from tomorrow I'll be attending a seminar in Dallas and plan on bending a horseshoe at the end of a presentation I'm doing. Thus far I've only bent one shoe and that wasn't in a single setting. Working on a second one at this point and have gotten another little squeak of movement out of it. Out to 100 degrees now, once I hit 105 it will be all downhill. I'm training this feat 3 days per week along with some overhead work and bent pressing on Wednesday. On my off days I'm working plate curls with my leverage block (available at here
Also Adam "Unbreakable" Glass has been kind enough to give me some tips to improve my technique. I will continue to train as hard as I think my body will let me, rest hard and keep up with my program of healing via nutrition and sauna therapy. I have no doubt come Thursday 23rd I'll be making that shoe my bitch, if I might steal a line from Talladega Nights.

2 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

Holler at the Bliffert's while you're there and chck out the Texas de Brazil restaurant.

P. J. said...

Will do, Bliffert's are helping me out with some gear. I won't have wheels but if the restaurant is within a reasonable distance of the hotel I'll check it out.