Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Routine and mineral retention

I'm onto a new program for a while. After successfully bending a horseshoe I'm revisiting some older exercises and some new ones just to shift the emphasis of my training.
Yesterday,
DL : 135# x 5 ; 185# x 5 x 2
Goblet squat: 16kg x 5 x 3
Club swinging: double club clean and cast ( think it might be a shoulder cast, can't remember the terminology):20 sec on / :30 sec off x 5
Skipped bent pressing as I experienced some tightness in the low back, plan on getting adjusted today. But my goal is 1/2 BW bent press by years end and 120# + within a year.

Hair mineral analysis update, got a test back yesterday. Good changes happening. Sodium and Potassium are at the highest levels yet, they have been up independently before but first time for both at once. In adrenal fatigue, because of it's influence on aldosterone the body tends to excrete Na and K through the urine. So the test indicates I'm finally starting to retain these minerals which also indicates improved functioning of adrenal hormone function. Thyroid ratio improving also and excreting a variety of toxic metals such as mercury, aluminum, and lead. I do need to get more faithful with my sauna sessions.

Stay strong

No comments: