Wednesday, April 16, 2008

still got it

Today after a couple reps with the 16's I tried some reps of MP with double 24's. I got 2 reps. January over a year I completed my first successful rep with these. At that point I had to clean them before each rep to generate enough tension to press them. Now with no significant pressing in the past how many months I can still knock out a few reps. Chalk one up to the WTH effect of training by "Party" rules.

Tore some phonebooks this morning. 350 pages.

Tonight - lever side bends 4/4 x empty bb

grippers:
HG150 x 10/10 x 2
Trainer x 5/5 x 2
#1.5 x 1/1 x 3 MMS , I can barely budge these on the left. Pretty much closed them on the right.
trainer x :20 strap holds 5# x 3 sets r/l

Wrist roller:
2 flex - 2 ext : 55-65lbs

extensions on makeshift formulator
7 reps x 3 sets

No comments: