Tuesday, April 15, 2008

update

I think the supplementation is finally working. I seem to have just a little more energy and I have some motivation to do the things that need to get done. Got a sign put up in front of the office that had been sitting around for a few months. And household chores don't seem like so much of a chore now. It needs done so I do it. This is the way it's supposed to work and it feels good when it does. I must however be on guard not to spend all the new found energy I have and let my body use it to heal. This is the same principle as finances. You won't get anywhere if you spend your money as fast as you make it. If I could get in bed by 10:30 every night I think this process would go a little faster. I'm sending in a hair mineral analysis today and within 2 wks I'll be able to have some results to monitor my progress.

Yesterday I did some work with the block weights. Getting stronger on the 25#. Also did a few ISO's on the 'shoes. I plan on doing more of these as I am inspired by Adam's massive #5 draft shoe bend. If he can do something that monstrous, then I need to be able to finish off an UL #00.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Thats the right attitude! You can bend that damn shoe!