Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lite day

I think my test results are playing Jedi mind tricks on me as I have felt pretty tired the past couple days. I took off yesterday.
Today was abbreviated. I hate to use the adrenals as an excuse to be lazy in my training but I have to find a balance of doing just enough without going into debt. I have a consult with a doc next week to come up with a recovery plan. It's too hard to treat yourself. Once I have this I'll post that plan just as an educational type thing for those who might be interested can see how I approach things. On another note I've been tracking body temp for a week or so, it seems to be getting higher as an average. I need to average it out and see what it is but I've graphed my data and the line is ascending. If you graph your body temp on excel you might be a nerd. :-)
Pullups: 20# x 6,6,5,4,3
DL : 165# x 5 ; 175# x 5
bent a horseshoe. My first attempt. It was small and worn, but I'll take all the help I can get. I'll get some pics sometime soon. Just like the short bending, the feeling you get when you feel the steel give under your pressure is very rewarding. I suppose I could get esoteric and talk about yielding under pressure and being harder than steel but I'll skip that.

No comments: