Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My first heart


I finally twisted a horseshoe into a heart, this was the first shoe I bend to 180. Was able to take it all the way today. It was like wrestling a bear. Thank you Thighmaster. All those squeezes paid off. This thing really ended up small, I need to get strong enough to do bigger shoes.

DL : 165# x 5 ; 175# x 5
Sidepress : 45# bb x 5/5 x 2

Pullups: 20# x 7,7,6,5,4

I think I did a little much today, feeling pretty pooped. Even though I have the energy to do this doesn't mean I should.

3 comments:

Adam said...

Feels good doesn't it?

Very nice work PJ. That is what hard work is really about, getting your goals. Even a shoe that size is out of reach for 99% of the human beings on this planet, so it is something to be pleased with.

Keep it up, maybe you will catch up to me one day.

P. J. said...

Thanks, It is very fulfulling.
As for catching up with you, I'll settle for 50%, because I know you won't be slowing down. After getting these adrenals fixed I'll be able to put in the volume and combined with eating get my bw up to 155#-160#. Only at 140# now at 5'11". I know small guys can be strong (derrick is a good example )but the extra mass will make it much easier. So I'm very pleased with my success and have many larger goals.

Jason said...

Good job! Very impressive.