Monday, February 4, 2008

The best ab and back workout

- Coughing.
I've been down with something since Tues night. Had a fever through yesterday. Other than coughing and sleeping I didn't do much but sit around. Feeling better today, fever gone, head is getting congested and hacking phlegm but I can handle that. I missed 3 training days last week and today isn't looking good. Of course there's nothing like 24kg snatches to clear the junk out of your lungs. But with my decreased appetite I'm a bit weak. I'll just be doing joint mobility, maybe some Flow-Fit and perhaps a few swings the next couple days to get back on track.
After doing the FMS on myself I found I need to really retrain hamstring/hip flexor complex. That's to get my Active SLR up to an acceptable score. I also have to work with overhead flexibility. I'm fine with one arm but bad with both arms overhead. I think it's probably the giant wing-like lats I have (yes you can laugh). Lats and pec need some releasing.
Should be back in the saddle soon, giddy-up

No comments: