Monday, February 18, 2008

pullups and bending

Started the Fighter's Pullup program today by Pavel.

I'm doing the weighted version, bw +20#
today - 4,3,2,1,1 about a minute rest between sets

also did a little bending for grins. 1 -3/16 crs x 5" , 1- pole barn nail , reverse style, 1- 3/16" sq. x 7" DO , and then I just decided to do one more to see if I could, 1 - 3/16" sq. x 6" DO . I've fine tuned my technique a little more after reviewing the Diesel Crew bending book, I'm getting my hands out even further on the bar. Plus I think I'm better suited to 6" than 7"

Followed that with some leverage bar work, casts, leverage cast and press, inner/outer pendulum all with 10# cb, then some leverage with crush grip bar.

Finished the night with dyna-flex powerball - extensors x 1:00 r/l x 2 and flexors x 1:00 r/l , these really burn, I'm trying to improve grip endurance for climbing.

Also did some iso's on a 1/4 bar for bending.

By wednesday I should have the new program lined up.

I felt really good this evening and my body temp is 98.2 , maybe it isn't a coincidence.

No comments: