Monday, February 11, 2008

If these weren't so good for me...

TGU's : 24kg x 2/2 x 3 , 1:30 rest. These things suck, they blast my shoulders so much. But they are a heck of a great movement. They don't seem to get any easier though.

Snatch: 24kg x 3/3 x 10 , on 1:30. This is the addition of a rep but added some time to the rest. I should have kept the rest time the same and added the rep. But I wasn't ready for that so I'll stay at 3/3 and start decreasing the time. I will continue with the snatch routine through the new program that starts next week.

Wrist roller: 3 sets ext x 50# , 3 sets flex x 55# . It blows my mind that people are doing these with 200+ #. Hard to imagine as challenging as these are.

Bent 2 pole barn nails.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good work! Keep it up. The rewards are great (burning lungs, sore muscles, sweat, pain). Wait. Are you sure this stuff is good for you?