Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm on fire

I was standing around tonight waiting on my last patient so we could start our training. I found a 1/4" x 6" grade 2 hex bolt and decided to give it a go since I'd been successful earlier with the square steel. It went down pretty easy. When I felt that initial kink and fold I got a warm happy feeling and crushed it on down. These definitely finish a lot easier than the square stock. This is the thickest thing I've bent but I'm not sure how much harder if any from the square stuff. The plan is to back off and work volume on the easier stuff but the feeling you get from setting new records is addictive, so we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

ZSQ : 85# x 6 sets x 4 reps
Tricep ext (kneeling rings) : 6 sets x 4 reps , 1:30 on both

Finger rolls: 90# x 15, 12, 10
Wrist ext on the homemade pegasus : 7.5# x 3 sets x 5-7 reps.
These really lit up my forearms

No comments: