Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mostly rest

Took today off with the exception of my pullups. I will get tomorrow off from that.

Pullups: 20# x 6,5,4,3,2
These are getting a little harder.

I did make a couple bends and tweaks on my scrolling from yesterday and it actually looks a little artistic. I'll get some pics up soon.

There has been a lot of talk recently on blogs and forums about "hardgainers". It made me realize I'm not eating nearly enough food so I've been trying to get more snacks in and eating at regular intervals. Though as I've said on the flip side, those trying to lose weight, it's more than counting calories. Because of hormones my body is more prone to catabolism and anabolism. But that is part of reason for doing the Adrenal Stress Index. Hoping results are in tomorrow.

Also did some Z and used the Stick.

No comments: